DEVELOPMENT-PROGRAM for MANAGERS
Professional specialist & management development, succession planning
Employee loyalty and employer branding. Implementation of the corporate purpose, quantitatively and qualitatively.
- The organisation has ambitious goals and accordingly high expectations of the management.
- Since the externally hired employees, often do not meet the expected potential, there is an increased focus on the internal, further education and development program
- There is no pool of managerial candidates
- Introducing junior management staff to future tasks. succession planning
- Incentive, employee loyalty and employer branding
- General increase of potential and development in employees
- Implementation of strategic topics (customer-orientation, employee development, professional specialist & management development, succession planning)
- Implementation of the corporate purpose, quantitatively and qualitatively
- Contributing to further increase the quality of life and wholesome development, of employees and of people living in the area.
Process, development program, management
- Conceptional basic alignment: the attitude directs our behaviour and produces results. Behaviour stems from attitude and consciousness and is ‘the PragSys’ (pragmatic and systematic implementation of internal tasks and projects. This sets sustainable development processes in motion and goals are achieved, quantitatively and qualitatively.
- Several modules are set, one after the next, building on each other and leaving space for learning and practice, in between.
- The ongoing briefing, the intensive coordination with the top-management and the consistent orientation on the mission statement, provide the common ‘red thread’ within all modules.
- Existing strengths are built-upon, instead of exclusively thinking and training, in a deficit-orientated manner.
- Basic training has a wide base. (project managing human-being, X10, determine personal position)
- creating individual profiles of strengths, weaknesses potential
- Implementation and transformation in fitting practical projects with support from the manager
- Specific examples, tasks and projects support the practical transfer between the activities, creating commitment.
- The common knowledge and experiences from the advancing seminar-modules, encourage the exchange of knowledge, individual experience and self-managed learning, within the team.
- right balance between leadership and self-initiative
- Demand: handing over projects, delegating, self-initiative, co-entrepreneur
- Encouragement: providing seminar-modules and frameworks for personal initiative and self-management of the learning process
- Feedback: supporting control and feedback by the manager.
- a large pool of possible managerial candidates is created
- Innovative and initiative project management is a natural part of the work,
- which significantly increases the company’s activities and key-figures.
- employees-loyalty and motivation
“Development for me as a participant, my company and the region.”
“Learning with Heart, hand and mind.” MG