PASSION FOR SELLING WITH SALES-NAVIGATION
Turnover growth on a stagnating market. Further expanding positive team atmosphere.
- international company selling luxury goods
- stagnating market
- previous seminars have had little concrete success
- Goal: passion for selling
- increase market share
- dynamic turnover and profit growth
- optimise teamwork laterally and across hierarchies
- intern seminar, topic: leadership and cooperation. For internal and external sales employees
- open seminars for the management
- 2 x 2 seminar days “sales navigation: sell-negotiate-arrange-earn”
- the topics attitude and and awareness, claimed to be un-trainable, are conveyed in a practice-orientated and profound way.
- Building on this, the sales methods and techniques can be trained effectively and expanded.
- A lasting and sustainable development process is set in motion,
- through this the entire sales process is systematically integrated.
- the “sales-navigation” combines knowledge of current mental research with the high art of selling and negotiating, in a practice-orientated way.
- Results: more than 30% of sales-growth in a stagnating overall market. Comparable foreign companies are growing modestly.
- Experiences: positive team climate is further expanded and supports the sustainable results.
- Stable customers’ relation-leadership and long-term partnerships.
Statement of the CEO: “Even in my wildest dreams, I would not have expected such results!”
“International divisions and foreign companies ask themselves: What are you doing differently from us?!!! MG