To become ‘market-leader’, through active and authentic selling
- Number two on the world market, yet active selling is not often used.
- Many internal changes and purchases
- Solid framework
- Sales could prove to be a ‘bottleneck’ for future challenges
- active selling
- being global market-leader
- “don’t buy” market shares
- create a basis for ‘cross-selling’
- Integration of management and the Board of Directors
- X10 for all salespeople, sales manager and the Board of Directors
- Clear turnover and profit growth
- Companies from other countries, not participating in this educational project, experience a visible decline.
- Move towards number one position in the world market
- Turnover increase to more than 1 billion €
“I’m in external sales for more than 30 years and believed: I know it all – now I realised how many reserves (unconscious in competences ) I still have. I should have done this training much earlier – but, ‘better now than never’.
“Now we’re all ‘talking the same language’ and are able to support each other to develop further.”
“Multiplication of the development process (Sales-Navigation) in other countries and their languages: Italian, French, English.” MG