REFUEL, REV UP and TAKE OFF
A seminar for old hands in sales
- Wholesale trade branch, more than 3000 sales representatives in external sales, in Austria and Germany.
- The client is the market leader with a market share of around 6%.
- Target group: Sales-people, who have been working in sales for a long time, and put their own way of working into question, in order to get new ideas and
- find new approaches to make it work and ‘flow’.
- On one hand, routine in sales is a basis for success. On the other hand, it can become a hindrance, not all at once but gradually.
- Established salespeople recognise and face their (unconscious) routines in sales work, and tap into still unused
- potential of personal flair, to ensure future success.
- The reflection of one’s own goals, behaviors and attitudes within the framework of a constructive clarification process, shows opportunities
- for the future, leads to clear goals and releases energy.
- This energy is bundled with concrete actions within the scope of a personal transfer plan.
- intensively taking stock of (strengths, skills, opportunities, reserves)
- experience the importance of self-management.
- The experience of conditions, such as self-initiative, self-responsibility and how active and enthusiastic selling can be promoted.
- attitude towards the career/the vocation as a salesperson
- Routinen bewusst werden und überwinden
- Becoming aware of the routines and how to overcome them.
- How to recognize and accept challenges.
- From thinking about problems – to manifesting opportunities.
- Raising awareness: why does the customer actually buy?
- The ‘chip of the salesperson’, in sales planning and organization.
- Das XNavi …und es läuft
- The LeadingX Navigation… and ‘it works’.
- new ideas for your own work as a salesperson.
- Success and satisfaction ensue consistently.
- Resourceful dealing with success, defeat and failure.
- Committed salespeople who as co-entrepreneurs, say wholeheartedly YES, to their professional lifestyle and actively contribute to the company’s success.
- Opportunities in the market are recognized and courageously implemented.
- “Now I am aware and have seen where my strengths lie and where I still have reserves to draw from.”
- “New perspectives, energy and motivation”
- Refuel, rev up and take-off -” … it works like magic.” MG