FUTURE LEADERSHIP AND SALES
Superiors are appointed, managers are elected!
If managers are not elected by their employees, they remain superiors, only. This does not create a stable base; neither for employees-loyalty, for encouraging employees in their development, nor does it implement innovations powerfully and quickly. On the contrary: service by the book, muddle of average and leisure-oriented ease, are the consequences. This problem can therefore not be solved by management and structures, but requires an in-depth attitude- and awareness-process, in order to help managers develop into superiors , to move people, create and shape change and to realise opportunities.
- Production company with international wholesale, in the area of trade and industry.
- Positive sales-development
- Challenging situations to enforce market prices.
- Employee turnover, through past failures and compromises, creates unnecessary problems and ties up capacity.
- Clarity and shared understanding of the roles and functions of an effective manager.
- Self-assessment based on specific leadership skills.
- Feedback and comparison of expectations and self-assessment, on the level of sales-people and management.
- Initiate and maintain self-learning processes, in order to increase sales, reduce fluctuations and significantly increase employees-loyalty and motivation.
- three modules for development
- Seminar X10 – leadership Xperience (experience)
- Seminar X10 – selling experience
- workshop: future management
- Integrated – wholesome approach through the navigation system
- I: personality, leadership
- US: teams, culture, sales
- IT: management, processes, strategy
These topics are made tangible and are anchored
- Self-responsibility, courage, willingness to innovate and motivation.
- to deal constructively with failure and mistakes
- wanting/ being able to/being allowed to
- Inner attitude for agile use of the X-navigation system
- the sales-navigation system as a wholesome structure for employee management, knowledge management, feedback processes, self- and external assessment and target agreement, on the behavioural level.
- Development of 15 effective leadership skills in the dimension “I – us – it”.
- Also in the foreground is the structured and rounded exchange of experiences among the participants in terms of
- knowledge management and best practice. What is my contribution and my responsibility?
Output and Magic
- For the first time it has become clear to me, what leadership means at all and what my specific role and responsibility is.
- I have recognized a lot of reserves and opportunities and can now, fully motivated, tackle and and realise my challenges.
- With the sales navigation system, we have the ideal basis to consciously guide salespeople and support them further,- in addition to the area of number-controlling- , on the level of behaviour and attitude. As only the attitude creates behaviour and therefore results, in the shape of numbers. MG