MANAGEMENT OF TIME-, SELF- & THE INNER SABOTEUR
Simply doing the right thing right, and making more of one’s own time with wholesome self-management.
Intend to prepare the presentation? Deal with the long-standing complaint? Win the new customer? Finally go jogging again? Or just tidy up the basement? Anyone, who is faced with an unpleasant task knows it only too well, that – the inner saboteur – prevents one from making important decisions, changing something or letting go of bad habits. The inner saboteur’s arguments are seductive because they promise immediate relief – but be aware, the relief is only temporary.
How you can make much more of your own time, through wholesome self-management.
- The “phenomenon of time”
- the right thing: awareness and balance in all areas of my life. Clarity of my goal; how can I set goals, that are sabotage-proof?
- Alignment to the essentials, setting priorities, effectiveness.
- Planning-tools and systems
- Recognize and eliminate time-thieves, concentration and passion for action.
- Recognising which tricks, techniques and tactics my inner saboteur uses, and in which areas of my life, the inner saboteur is most distracting and active.
- Finding strategies
- How can I tame my inner saboteur and turn him/her into my friend, supporter or servant, even?
- How do I turn the right habit into a regular practice, and thereby create lasting, sustainable changes within my behavior?
- the right thing: effective and affective.
- correct: economical, efficient.
- Doing: to act, to implement, being successful
- The inner saboteur is not a (an unconscious) master but friend, supporter or servant, even.
- Recognising and eliminating motivation-killers and time-thieves.
- How do I get from pressure and stress to confident work-planning, having an overview and success?
- Finding my own guide-line for time management, and acting in a success-oriented manner, matching the priorities of my own tasks.
Most time-management seminars deal primarily with methods and techniques. But what use is the best technology – the best method, if attitude and awareness do not match? Everyone has already experienced this for themselves: changing habits always requires awareness of oneself, and the right attitude as a basis. Building on this, an approach was developed, that not only successfully communicates these topics, which so far were considered un-trainable, but one that has also already been put into practice, for many years. We do this; – with lots of practical examples, with interaction, exercises and with a lot of humor and fun. MG.