STRATEGY DEVELOPMENT, STRATEGY, ORIENTATION
Developing new structures with a new organisation chart. Focus on innovation.
- The current business stagnates and is no longer as profitable as it used to be.“
- The products and services are increasingly more ‘me-too’.
- The price pressure increases. Profits are falling.
- The competitive pressure increases.
- Customer requirements are becoming more complex.
- Qualified employees are becoming more and more difficult to find. Hunting for talent.
Goals – strategy development
- Development of a new organizational chart generally promotes new products, services and innovations.
- LeadingX navigation for location determination and development issues.
- Team- and decision-making workshops with the management.
- Concrete projects and support for different innovation topics.
- new effective and cost-saving organisation chart
- collective vision, with strategy based on it
- success in the various innovation projects
- Participation of employees across the various management levels.
- Team-spirit and common direction is strengthened.
- Intensive dialogue between management and employees.
- Clarity about common purpose and strategy.