TWO WORKSHOPS – A 1000 IDEAS
Innovation as a result of attitude, methods and process
- Market leadership in the segment of its market.
- Mostly young employees with little knowledge of innovations or creative techniques.
- An essential product with large volumes is increasingly replaced by use of plastic.
- Sensitisation of employees and managers towards the importance of innovative thinking, as well as its greatest obstacles.
- Working out ,which personal attitudes form the necessary prerequisite, for an innovative environment within the company.
- Training of employees in the field of innovation, with regard to creative techniques.
- Finding and incorporating ideas, how new challenges within the market should be dealt with.
- ‘Innovation-kick’, over one and a half days.
- Half a day of work in an interdisciplinary team together with managers, ‘mindset’, on the topic innovation, including all barriers.
- One day ‘toolkit’ (creativity techniques), with a smaller group of participants, development of concrete ideas for overcoming the…
- challenges through the use of plastic.
- Development of ideas through techniques of innovative association and analogy.
- Evaluation of ideas.
- Employees, in the area of innovation with problem-solving processes, become familiar with the most important methods in the different phases.
- the development of over 100 ideas…
- teilweise neue Ansätze bzw. Stoßrichtungen gefunden
- with partially new approaches or directions of impact are found..
- Two ideas for further company-internal considerations are integrated in the innovation process.
“Innovation is clearly recognised, as a result of attitude, methods and process.”
“With innovative creativity-techniques, new ideas were developed.” UP