FROM COMPLAINT TO ADVERTISING CAMPAIGN
Professional processing of complaints.
Turning complaints into advertising campaigns.
Starting situation of the complaint
- The company has a 24- hour customer service and emergency service.
- Should a system fail, customers often respond very emotionally, thus demand an immediate solution for their problem.
- Customer service proves to be a particularly challenging task during evenings, throughout the night, as well as on weekends.
- Complaints are dealt with, professionally and with a positive approach.
- Employees respond with flexibility to the upset person they talk to.
- Creating enthusiasm and joyful ease at the workplace increase performance, quality and work standard.
- Avoiding endless justifications and blame for mistakes or failures, result in more
- work ethics/enthusiasm and time-saving
- LeadershipXperience, LeadingX10 for all managers
- an individual two-day workshop for all employees
- A one-day workshop for and with all employees, who are involved in the direct process of complaint.
- Becoming aware of your own attitude, thought- and behavioral patterns.
- Learning how to avoid justifying ourselves and blaming others.
- Learning to interpret every complaint as free business advice.
- Understanding why emotions arise and learning how to navigate them and deal with them.
- What does active listening during phone conversations mean?
- Role-play and examples of instances, giving tools how to handle complaints and deal with customers on the phone.
- Enjoyment and enthusiasm at work, which promotes better performance and quality of work.
- Employees can empathize with the emotional thought process of the customer, thus align their own actions accordingly.
- Complaints are seen as free business advice and taken as opportunities for the company’s improvement,
- which is furthermore applied, as a possibility to create added value.