LEADERSHIP AND TEAM CULTURE – LEADING AND COACHING
Attitudes, awareness and tools for a productive leadership- and team culture
- established industrial plant- and engineering company
- leadership- & team-culture as well as business model, partly not up-to-date
- Gewinnsituation angespannt
- a tense profit situation
- little cooperation, departmental thinking, partly isolated “privileged cells”,
- not equipped for current and future challenges.
- Raising awareness of the market- /customer changes and their developments.
- Demonstrate benchmarks and examples of others (start-up, aspiring company) and point them out.
- Focus and importance of cross-departmental “system-services”.
- Collaboration, improving cooperation, in order to be prepared for current and future challenges.
- Development and marketing of innovative concepts, for cooperation and business.
- Act on the market, further expand and consolidate market-strategy and position on the market.
- Demanding and promoting capability for change and innovation, at the levels of I- us- it.
- Results: achieving key-figures, exceeding them significantly.
- Experiences: strengthening the team-climate, optimizing the internal culture of cooperation.
Process and contents
- Kickoff, Start-up workshop with a leadership group: raising awareness of the situation and its opportunities. Awaken energy of change.
- Seminar X10 in combination with open and internal dates.
- Leadership Navigation – Leadership-analysis and optimization, digitally and through coaching.
- Leading&Coaching – leading people with agility/drive • communicating effectively • individual coaching • shaping leadership-, and team-culture.
- Leadership and team-culture is expanded and strengthened.
- Teams are newly formed. The individual IQ and collective IQ is strengthened.
- Challenges are designed and implemented across departments.
- Steps of development from employee to co-entrepreneur arise.
“Finally, seminars and training make sense again and offer concrete benefits.”
“Now I understand why it has been so difficult in the past but now, I am full of energy to face challenges.”
“It’s a shame that we haven’t worked together before – as that would have spared us a lot of grievances..”
“The new team- and leadership culture is evolving every day. ”
“The X-navigation system” reliably navigates us through all resistances and uncertainties, provides an overview, orientation and brings about qualitative and quantitative growth and added value!” MG.