NEW APPROACHES TO CUSTOMERS
From relations-management to relations-leadership in sales
- The client is “leader” in the market, customers usually buy from several suppliers.
- The old way of selling individual products reaches its limits, and is also very tedious for the seller.
- The competitor tries to gain market-share, through price-dumping and ‘”methods of pushing prices”.
- For future growth new ways to the customer are needed.
- developing customers into a system-customer
- Relations-leadership: stable customer relationships and genuine customer-service
- contribution to customer success
- strengthening customer-loyalty, expanding partnerships and promoting ‘win-win’.
- Solution-sales instead of product-sales
- Product sales process based on the attitude towards me and the customer
- three times 2 days workshops, partly together with the managers
- learning from practice: as a “finder of success”, from successes as well as failures.
- stable customer loyalty, follow-up business, customer relationship
- win- win-partnership: does not mean that only the partner achieves
- Systemverkauf wächst zweistellig
- system-sales grows in double digits
- building on that, expanding the market-share
“From relations-management to relations-leadership: the relationship is not manipulatively managed, but lived in partnership with the leadership-partner. This creates cooperation, customer-loyalty and growth.”
“Selling is a lot more fun for me and my customers – and is much more productive – for my customers and well as for myself.” MG