PROPHYLAXIS OF BURNOUT
Developing new awareness about yourself and employees/colleagues to recognise signs of burnout, and taking early enough measures to counteract.
- global competition
- ongoing changes
- high pressure to achieve
- challenging goals
- recognising burnout early enough, to to take preventive measures
- basic knowledge about burnout
- noticing burnout signs earlier, in myself and colleagues
- different approaches and methods to become acquainted with burnout prophylaxis
- making use of sources of power and inner resources in everyday work
- Partially attitude-oriented, open basic-seminar on open dates, as a basis
- a two-day special seminar on burnout prevention
- Overview of relaxation techniques and mental training
- Basic knowledge of sources of strength and inner resources
- Recognising energetic and mental approaches to sources of strength.
- The cognitive, emotional and energetic levels are addressed and experienced from a holistic perspective.
- learning with heart, hand and mind
Result and participants’ reviews
- We’ve already done a lot along those lines, but for once this seminar has a lasting effect.
- Despite my already high expectations, they were greatly exceeded
- Very well communicated, using many examples and helpful story-telling
- Very practice-orientated – not just theory
- Entertaining and stimulating, educational, numerous helpful tips
- Sensational visual presentation with models – which helps to integrate and anchor everything
- An excellent red thread, recommendable for everyone.
- Also recommended for managers – encouraging them to go with the flow again
- With my new awareness of burnout, I can now recognize signs of burnout in myself and my employees, and take action early enough. MG