REORGANISATION – COMMITMENT
Learning, unfolding and evolving with mind, heart and hand
- Production vehicle-construction, new takeover by purchase
- Employees are shaped by a direct management style
- Top-down planning with increases in the single-digit percentage range
- Global competition creates innovation- and cost pressure
- complete reorganization in the field of service.
- Combining top-down with bottom-up strategy and planning, to strengthen identification and commitment.
- double-digit turnover and profit growth.
- developing solid employees into a highly motivated co-entrepreneurs
- leadership experience X10, as a common base of attitude and awareness
- building on attitudes -> behavior – > results and experiences
- Implementation- and practice workshops, with interactive methods and application-oriented models.
- Integral-holistic cre-a(c)tions with the XNavigation on the levels of
- personality, leadership,
- teams, culture, communication
- co-innovation: management, processes, structure
- individual-innovation: self-management and development
- Personal development and self-responsible co-entrepreneurship
- team development and integration of all co-entrepreneurs.
- courageous double-digit sales increase
- commitment and motivation for implementation MG