SELLING WITH ‘SALES-NAVIGATION’
Selling-negotiating-arranging-earning, playfully and with joy
Starting position: sales
- successful on the market and in sales, strong growth, leading provider in the field of medical technology and health care
- many internal and external changes/ innovations“
- yesterdays competences are sometimes today’s or tomorrow’s in-competencies
- consulting-orientated project acquisition of complex products
- getting ready, for present and future challenges
- from co-employee to co-entrepreneur
- open-minded for new and further development-stages. Demand and encourage Sales.
- successfully dealing with changes and innovations – internally and externally
- all included package of consulting-orientated sales
- complete process of sales
- develop stable customer-relationships with all contacts
- optimise system sales
- expand knowledge-management for successful selling
- Results: reach and exceed sales targets
- Experience: cross-departmental team strengthening and optimising internal culture
- becoming aware of one’s own attitudes, thought- and behavioural patterns
- re-thinking the obvious and the routines
- being open and tolerant towards something new and different, self-initiative, self-responsibility
- showing conscious/unconscious competences and in-competencies (not yet realised reserves)
- recognising one’s own possibilities, beyond the previous limits
- accepting challenges and growing from them
- XNav. and ‘Sales-navigation’: based on the right attitude, the complete sales-process becomes clear and is developed in individual phases
- at this, the ‘Sales-navigation’ combines practice-orientated, the findings of current mind-research, with the high art of selling and negotiating
- initiating a strong follow-on process and transforming the experience into practice
- Through creative and initiative selling, sales-employees become engaged, effort-orientated co-entrepreneurs, contributing substantially to the company’s-success…
- …while at the same time bring in their full potential with supreme ease and inner balance
- endless justifications and blaming others, and the connected loss of time are eliminated
- Ways to self-motivation, self-organisation and self-control are found
- ‘Sales-navigation’ leads reliably and confidently towards the sales-target
- from tedious and competitively priced product-sales to strategic solution-orientated system-sales
- Strengths are visible, exchanged within the team, expanded and used even more specifically
- Awareness of reserves is transformed into performance-ability
- The relationship to the customer isn’t manipulatively ‘managed’ but lived in partnership with leadership, thus creating cooperation, customer loyalty and growth
- Turnover increase, expansion of market shares and added value.
- The so called untrainable issues ‘attitude and awareness’ are conveyed in a practice-orientated and most profound way.
- Building on this, the methods and techniques in sales can be effectively trained and expanded.
- Therefore, a sustainable development process gets started. Through this, the entire sales-process is systematically integrated … And it works!