STAGES TOWARDS THE SUCCESS OF SALES
Stages towards the success of sales – with sales-navigation, reaching goals, safely and confidently
- A successful and established company with high growth rates in recent years.
- The market is changing from the seller’s market to the buyer’s market.
- This creates completely new requirements for the distribution and for the salesperson.
- Competitors suffer large drops in sales and sometimes disappear entirely from the market.
- Ensuring sustainable company growth, even in difficult market-conditions
- Overcoming previous limits – both in terms of personal development and in the area of turnover and profit growth.
- daraus eine lernende Verkaufs-Organisation entwickeln
- Developing a learning sales-organization from this.
- Four modules, – spread over two years – , with specific exercises between the modules, ensuring sustainable practice-transfer.
- The sales-navigation as an integral diagnosis- and development tool is implemented.
- Building on the right attitude, the complete sales-process is clearly worked out in the individual stages.
- In doing so, the sales navigation combines practice-oriented knowledge of current mental research, with the high art of selling and negotiation.
- Cross-hierarchical, both sales-management and Board of Directors are integrated.
- Everyone; from the salesperson, sales-management, the the managing directors, speak ‘one and the same language’.
- Based on this, ongoing learning processes are requested and encouraged.
- Double-digit-sales-increase in a shrinking market – the competitors are experiencing high turnover-losses.
“I am currently experiencing a completely new sense of selling. It is fun and I confidently navigate towards my turnover and revenue targets.”
“Now I’ve experienced what authentic and partnership-based selling means – not fighting, nor creating pressure, but playfully leading the customer.” “Through experience in the course of the seminar, its content is lasting and firmly anchored.” MG