UTILISATION OF STRATEGIC POTENTIAL
From product-sales to solution-sales and system provider
- the company is leader in the poly-pole market
- key-customers’ managers push to the limits of utilization, although the market-share is relatively small
- the basis for further company growth is the potential utilization of these key-accounts.
- make further use of customer potential with a strategic approach
- vom Produktverkauf zum Lösungsverkauf und Systemanbieter
- from product-sales to solution-sales and system-provider
Process and content
- A two-day workshop together with the managing director
- Pointing out conscious and unconscious capabilities and inefficiencies of not yet realized reserves.
- making use of the X-Navigation system, with integrally applied creativity, to ‘make it work’.
- Recognize opportunities and embark on creative new ways, in order to achieve set goals.
- using the intentions of want, can and may in a targeted manner.
- Self-motivating oneself with the MPM model of LeadingX – (the moving people model), and leading the customer in a more targeted manner.
- experience and expand on creativity and team-synergies
- initiate the powerful follow-up process and transform what you have experienced into practice.
- further opportunities are recognized and strategically realized
- bisherige Grenzen – sowohl auf der Verhaltens- als auch Ergebnisebene – werden überschritten
- previous limits – on the behavioral- and the result-levels – are exceed.
- from tedious and competitively priced product-sales to solution-orientated, “value based selling” system sales
- Customer loyalty, results and experiences
“Many practical examples and great tips.”
“stimulating and motivating”
“logically understandable, sensible and easy to implement.”
“Every sales-person should experience this workshop.”
“it really works!”
“For me as a supervisor, this workshop is the ideal basis to encourage to demand from and support my employees to make use of their customer potential. So thank you very much!”MG