Team-coaching - Total commitment of all team members
Examples and topics for your team-coaching or team-building
- Promoting and demanding co-spirit and team-thinking, improving the team-atmosphere
- Discovering common tasks, meanings, missions and orientation and bringing them to life
- Recognise, coordinate and make use of resources and potentials
- Becoming aware and optimising team-culture
- Clarify formal and informal organisational-charts, coordinate tasks and roles
- Involving those concerned, making aware of challenges and opportunities, achieving inspiration
- Setting common goals, expanding team-limits
- Developing alternative solutions, making decisions and configurating implementation
- Starting implementation, ensuring consequent 'staying with it'
- Introducing added value and effective feedback-culture
- Experience productive dealing with conflicts and transform them into practice
Your gain from team-coaching or team-building
- Cooperation, synergy and seam-interfaces instead of departmentalised-thinking and cut-interfaces: common cross-departmental performance, benefiting the customer and the company.
- Talking to one-another instead of talking bad about each-other: appreciated feedback, dialog, the result is clarity and innovation
- Energetic-actions instead of conflicts: The deliberate cooperation- and relations-management promotes performance- and learning-ability, within the team
- Motivation and a pleasant work-atmosphere instead of 'duty by the book' and lone fighters: You experience what is necessary, so everyone is motivated and participates with their talents and contributions
- Efficiency instead of time- and energy-wasting: You're saving time and energy with daily cooperation, because your relations are shaped with openness, clarity and trust.
- Self-control: Teams adjust flexibly and agile to changing challenges, and realise goals
With X-igital accompanying and inspiring your team
X-digital uses and combines technologies with your team-coaching, to initiate cooperation- and attitude-based (self)-learning and innovation-processes
Result: comprehensive information-transparency, real-time feedback and successful communication.
Are you running a company?
Are you leading a team?
Do you manage employees?
Do you have communications with customers?
Do you run projects?
Do you live your life with awareness?
Have a conversation with us!
... or secure your place in this seminar
and benefit from LeadingX > Xperience creates Xcellence (experience creates excellence)